google chrome | Learn how to change search engine logo from computer or laptop
Google chrome It is a web browser that currently has over 3000 million users worldwide, dedicated to finding all kinds of content related to the topics that interest them. As you will remember, the big company “G” loves to hide Easter eggs between web pages. However, today we will teach you a trick in Chrome’s settings to replace its classic icon with one that belongs to you. Love it, do you want to know how to do it? We will explain it to you below.
If you are fed up with the same icon Google chrome Or if you want to take another look at your desktop or laptop, we’ll teach you a new trick so that you can change the search engine logo mentioned above to a more attractive one, which can be from your favorite series, graphic or program. The steps are very simple and best of all, you won’t need to install any third-party software that will put your computer at risk.
See: Steps to activate Google’s new “dark mode” on mobile and PC
HOW TO CHANGE THE GOOGLE CHROME ICN
- First of all you need to enter from your computer Google chrome.
- Now type in and find the icon you are going to use in the Pictures tab. For example, you can put a “Pokémon icon”, that last word must be put anyway.
- It is recommended that the format be PNG, circular, and no larger than 512 pixels.
- Then go to the “Convertico” page or press here go straight.
- Here you need to click where it says “Drop your .png files here or click to manually select”. You can also remove it.
- As you can see, on the right you will download the code, click on it to download it.
- The next step is to right click on the icon Google chrome (in the desktop shortcut) then properties.
- A small window will open. Enter the “Change Icon” section then “Browse” to choose the ico image you downloaded.
- Finally, click on OK and then on Apply.
In case the Google Chrome icon in the taskbar hasn’t changed, what you need to do is remove it and add it again. This tip only works on Windows 7 or later and does not apply to Mac operating systems.
Do you have problems with Google chrome? If your browser crashes, crashes, or does not open a web page and the following messages appear: “Proxy error in Google Chrome” or “This web page is not available”, click here To find solutions and recommendations that help resolve this issue.