Searchspring named a leader in enterprise search software and e-commerce in G2 Grid® reports for winter 2021
SAN ANTONIO – (COMMERCIAL THREAD) – Searchspring, a global leader in site search and merchandising, today announced it has been named a “Leader” in four of G2’s GridÂ® report categories for winter 2021. Report scores are based on verified customer reviews and based on ease of use, ease of installation, ease of administration, and how well the software meets requirements. G2 is the world’s largest B2B technology marketplace for software and services, helping businesses make smarter purchasing decisions.
Searchspring ranked # 2 among all vendors, securing its Winter 2021 âLeaderâ position in enterprise search software and e-commerce, in addition to being recognized for âBest Supportâ , “The simplest administrator” and “the easiest installation”. Rated by Searchspring customers as 4.9 / 5 stars, Searchspring has been favorably rated for offering the “Gold standard for functionality â, âBrilliant serviceâ, and âIncredible performance. Amazing people. Fantastic results.
âSearchspring has been identified as a leader based on its high levels of customer satisfaction and its likelihood of recommending real user reviews on G2, the world’s leading B2B software review platform,â said Gabriel Gheorghiu, Research Director of G2, Gabriel Gheorghiu. âSearchspring earned second place in the GridÂ® for Ecommerce Winter 2021 report. This position is fueled by the authentic voice of the customer, captured in verified user reviews of solutions in the G2 Ecommerce Software category. . ”
Searchspring’s G2 Leader badges come at a pivotal moment in e-commerce history, with online retail growing by 10 years in just three months. Searchspring helps merchants around the world take advantage of the rapidly growing ecommerce market by making it easy for them to take control of their site’s backend and helping them provide new and returning customers with an enjoyable shopping experience. and greedy.
âWe are grateful to our Searchspring family for trusting us during this monumental time in e-commerce history,â said Dori Salisbury, Senior Vice President of Searchspring Operations. âThese rankings further validate our endless commitment to delivering unmatched results and exceptional customer service. As we look forward to expanding our offerings in the new year, we are grateful and proud of our customers who have demonstrated continued passion and commitment to their buyers.
Since 2018, Searchspring regularly ranks in the following categories:
- Best relationship (Winter 2020) – For products that obtain the highest relationship score in their category.
- Better support (Winter 2020, Summer 2020, Fall 2020, Winter 2021) – For products that achieve the highest rating for support quality in their category.
- Simplest administrator (Summer 2020, Fall 2020, Winter 2021) – For products that obtain the highest ease of administration rating in its category.
- Easiest configuration (Fall 2020, Winter 2021) – For products which obtain the greatest ease of installation in its category.
- The easiest to do business with (Winter 2020) – For products that achieve the highest Ease of Doing Business rating in their category.
- High performance (Summer 2018 – Summer 2020) – For products that have high customer satisfaction scores.
- Leader (Fall 2019, Fall 2020, Winter 2021) – For products rated highly by G2 users with substantial satisfaction and market presence scores.
- Momentum leader (Winter 2020, Summer 2020, Fall 2020) – For products classified in the top 25% of products in their category by their users.
- Users love us (Spring 2017 – Winter 2021) – For products that have collected 20 reviews with an average rating of 4.0 stars.
G2 rates products and suppliers based on reviews collected from its user community, as well as aggregated data from online sources and social media. More information on the scoring methodology can be found here.
Searchspring’s mission is to empower ecommerce teams with superpowers. We give the world’s most creative online brands the easy-to-use search, merchandising, personalization and analytics tools they need to increase conversions and deliver unique shopping experiences. Learn more at searchspring.com or visit the websites of some of our most heroic clients like Moen, Fabletics, Volcom, Wildfang or Alternative Apparel.